Band Members

Band Members

Monday 10 January 2011

An Introduction to band members

Paul (Vocals, Semi-Acoustic Guitar)
"Has anybody got a lead ?"  I want to have a good time. Favourite object - Cigarette.

Jaguar Joe (Vocals, Cello and Keyboard)
"Wait till you see the flight case..I want that case..looks the b*****ks...I want it"  I want to meet Julesy baby. Favourite object - Cello

Bernie the bolt (Drums/Percussion, Backing Vocals)
"I had a few ideas actually Joe, what do you think about Beggars' Belief ?"  Favourite object - My hi fi system

Michaela (Accordian and Keyboard)
"Would anyone like some wine ?"  I want to be heard. Favourite object - Accordion


Marty BoneIdol (Trombone)
"We're on the up"  I want kindness, peace, truth and love.  Favourite object - My proper ska hat.

Matt Modes (Trumpet/Cornet)
"Will you be inviting me back tonight ?"  I want a smoke. Favourite object - Trumpet


No comments:

Post a Comment